Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
ok AR clarification 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
ok AR clarification I_vote_lcapok AR clarification I_voting_barok AR clarification I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
ok AR clarification I_vote_lcapok AR clarification I_voting_barok AR clarification I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

ok AR clarification

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

TER Credits : 121

ok AR clarification Empty
PostSubject: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

ok some people have been bitching at me about using an action replay cause they say it gives me an unfair advantage.

all i use it for is this
getting items and getting pokemon

i DONT use it to mega EV/IV train

ill get the pokemon i want using a modifier finding them at lvl pre evo if possible and ill catch up to 50 of them or until i get the right nature

once i have my party i use the modifier again to spawn the pokemon i need to kill to get the right EV

so the only real advantage i have with the AR is speed because i dont have to wait and kill 5000 zubats i can kill 80 crobats

see so my pokemon are completly legit as far as training goes they are not super hacked to have 500 all EV's
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:48 pm

so yeah i dont use it to get like 5000 EV's just wanted you all to know
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:04 am

ok first of all THANK YOU!!!!!!! all i use my ar is for money and... rare candy and master balls thats it ok and second of all plz don't double post!
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm

im the same. I will NEVER hack pokemon. I've gotten items, I've traded for pokerus, and I quick breed and hatch for IV training, and proceed to train normally with the shortcuts such as power items and pokerus.

I will admit it's unfair because I'm cutting the time in half, but honestly, I'm not selfish at all. Propose a fair trade, and assuming I have time, I will be happy to breed you a pokemon fit for EV training
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:32 am

sorry i double posted i added that as an after thought a day later i think or maybe a few hours but yeah im sorry and i am glad to know im not the only one who does this thank you for having my back
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:44 am

i say wat i think is right and i think your right :]
Back to top Go down
apoostab33
Magikarp
Magikarp
apoostab33

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:22 am

well then dede i am glad that you think i am right
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaw
Wartortle
Wartortle
Pteraclaw

TER Credits : 724

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 am

(Great. Reply was lost.)

I don't personally mind you using an Action Replay, or similar device, to do anything that it is possible to do without one. This would include catching species of Pokémon, EV training (or hacking straight in), Nature Breeding, IV breeding, etc.

However, it is quite the kick in the teeth to those that put a lot of time into making their legitimate Pokémon legitimately. Also, absolutely perfect IVs across all your stats across all your Pokémon is something that would just take years, so I'm not so up for that. They'd need to range, like, about thirty-one down to twenty-five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok AR clarification   ok AR clarification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok AR clarification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: Trainer Corner :: Team Building Center-
Jump to: