Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_vote_lcapThe thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_voting_barThe thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_vote_lcapThe thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_voting_barThe thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" Empty
PostSubject: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

os syug uoy lliw ylno keaps sdrawkcab ereh. Dx.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Siht dearht si cipe niw.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:33 pm

lol i wonk
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I degnahc eht eltit. Ees fi ti si yako.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:12 pm

ti skcor.
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:23 pm

lfor ym elffaw...siht si alleh nuf
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:42 pm

lwk lwk lwk
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:49 am

deedni rotocd live, deedni...

s'taht ynnuf, I tsuj ]dezilaer taht neve sdrawkcab I nac lleps a drow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:48 pm

bards ar wak
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Ew era het zroztnwp
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:46 pm

esaelp tnod maps
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:00 am

(Excuse the wrong spelling) Omg sorry i thought spamming was allowed in the chat central xD
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am

omi, I dluow kniht siht si maps, on ?
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:57 am

od revetahw uoy tnaw ereh. i tnod dmin. Dx.
Back to top Go down
Walshy97
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Walshy97

TER Credits : 270

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:55 am

siht si yzac
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:26 am

lol od uoy naem yzarc ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"   The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thread in which we speak with the letters in the word "backwards"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theemeraldrain :: General Discussion :: Chat Central-
Jump to: