Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
three pokemon team - Page 2 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthree pokemon team - Page 2 I_voting_barthree pokemon team - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
three pokemon team - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthree pokemon team - Page 2 I_voting_barthree pokemon team - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

three pokemon team

Go down 
+6
Azayzal
Fallen Destiny
pokemonmaster764
dedebird
Nightmare17
SuperGrowlithe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

TER Credits : 312

three pokemon team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am

ugh...now u have me second guessing myself because ur rite...also tho pikachu would be the only one on my team to be able to be super effective dark and normal pokes...ugh IDK...by the way i guess ill put off the starting of my game until sunday so i can get this whole pikachu/onix thing worked out
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

TER Credits : 823

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:36 pm

In the long run Onix brings my to the table then Pikachu
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 am

wat about misty...if i dont get pikachu then how am i supposed to beat her with just a charmeleon???and also who would onix be useful against in the elite four/gym leaders anyway
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 am

Let me bring up some good points here.
-You should just go with Lapras instead of Starmie, cuz Starmie you get very late in the game.
-Onix destroys Blain with no effort.
-Onix helps catch the three Legendary Birds.
-Onix helps w/Lance from the Elite 4, and the champ.
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 am

actually u get staryu quicker than lapras if u do it rite...just get the super rod from the dude on route 12 and then go back to route 25 and fish there...much quicker than lapras and then there is still saffron city to get through so that could train it up where when u get lapras u wont have saffron to train it to the appropriate level........and yes onix can destroy blaine easily but so can starmie and if i dont get pikachu then i wont even be able to get past the second gym so it wont matter anyways
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 am

I had a Charizard and Beedrill LV38 both before i even got to Misty and she didn't even get passed my Beedrill. I trash her like nothing. And you can get Lapras before you even get the Super Rod and Lapras has more advantages.
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 am

but do u notice the fact that im not going to have a beedrill
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 am

You don't need a Beedrill you'll have Charizard for her.
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 am

u expect one charizard to be able to beat misty...and also wat certain advantages does a lapras have over a starmie
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Bro i've beaten FR/LF so many times, and i pick Charizard every time. Out of like 15 times that i've beat those game Charizard has done most of the work himself. That includes beating Misty without even breaking a sweat.
Lapras has better synergy with Charizard thrn Starmie, and also Lapras is much Bulkier then Starmie. Which helps when it come the the Elite 4. Starmie i don't recommend that for anyone. The only thing Starmie has over Lapras is Spd, and power, but in the long run that little extra bulk from Lapras is better. My friend is a major Lapras fan and he beat the game with he Lapras, and Venusuar. He tried Starmie and said Starmie is useless it died on my so many times.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 am

me too nightmare but this time i chose bulbasaur ^_^ i wanted a challenge
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 am

oh wow i feel like an idiot now cuz i just checked lapras' possible moves and it can learn surf psychic thunderbolt and ice beam...same as starmies and it has bettr hp too so i guess ill go with lapras...my only concern about it though is how high of a levl is it going to be when i get to the elite four........also when i looked at the weaknesses of the elite four i noticed a lot more weaknesses to rock than electric so i guess ill get onix...i just hope that i can get past misty Very Happy

oh...the nicknames...
charizard-rizardon (japanese for charizrd)
lapras-hyoozan (japanese for iceberg) or koori (japanese for ice)
onix-iwark (japanese for onix)

if u can think of bettr names then tell me plz
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:47 am

I'd got with Loch Ness for Lapras
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:19 am

everyone uses loch ness for lapras...i want an original name
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 am

I love Loch Ness for Lapras
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 am

okay im about to start my pokemon journey...ill update yall after every important event (gym battles, team rockets, elite four, etc.) wish me luck!!
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:40 am

have fun i just restarted mine too i got a bulbasaur and a pidgey and picachu nicknamed picachu = Sparky~X bulbasaur= Sprouse and pidgy=MINI I'm having trouble training Sparky~X though Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nightmare17
Moderators
Moderators
Nightmare17

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 am

good luck bro and Dedebird train it at the beginning against pigey
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 am

tried it but it gets trained better aginst the bug pokemon in the forest. for some reason the pidgey right by the town r weaker then the bug in the forest weird right?
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 am

just beat brock...charmeleon at lv 17 scratch, growl, ember, metal claw
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 pm

good 4 u!! keep going! i havent even finished my pikachu yet xD but than again i havent been playing that much
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 am

finally beat misty...took me like 10 times to get past that starmie of hers cuz all it uses is water pulse...but anyways my charmeleon is lvl 33 and knos scratch growl ember and metal claw still...gawd i hate misty now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:05 am

o wow im behind i just beat brock it was easy with my bulbasaur! but bulbasaur evolved in gym battle so now i got a pidgey lv 17 venasur lv 17 and pikachu lv 16. im currently lost in the cave but dont worry ill be out soon. i hope you dont mind me doing this if you do ill make my own. so just tell me i wont mind
Back to top Go down
SuperGrowlithe
Caterpie
Caterpie
SuperGrowlithe

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 am

nah i dont mind at all...r those the only three u r using or r u getting more...nothing new in my game really just battling all of the trainers in/around of vermillion
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm

idk i cant decied... i think i might stay just with the three i have and get hm slaves. the only problem with that is if all my good three faint ill have to use the others so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three pokemon team   three pokemon team - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

three pokemon team
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next