Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_vote_lcapGamrlgnd's Story Corner I_voting_barGamrlgnd's Story Corner I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_vote_lcapGamrlgnd's Story Corner I_voting_barGamrlgnd's Story Corner I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Gamrlgnd's Story Corner

Go down 
+2
UltimateSalamence
Gamrlgnd
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

TER Credits : 188

Gamrlgnd's Story Corner Empty
PostSubject: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am

Alright guys, after thinking about it, I decided to have my own story. At this moment, I'm not too sure on what it will consist of, but I'll try my best to bring you a pretty good story. I don't even know when I will have it up, but when I do, feedback is crucial. Anyway, thanks for hearing me out. I'll be back soon to post the story. Bye.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

TER Credits : 1126

PostSubject: WELL   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

have no pressure take as much time as you want just try as much as u can to make that story ok
Back to top Go down
http://Watchpokemonepisoes.com
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

lol wow gamer looks like my idea has really inspired alot of ppls hehe n.n
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:38 am

I'll be looking forward to reading your stories! Hopefully they'll be up soon.
It's great to know that people are stepping forward and showing their creativity! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 am

hehe i agree n.n hey why don't u use the one place with the chimcar piplup and turtwig for ur story that would be nice
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: wow   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:59 am

i just noticed that all the story corners start in different regions lol
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:07 am

lol that makes them all interesting!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 am

Ah ok. The Sinnoh region. Will do. I'll have it up within the next couple of hours. I've been really sick lately and haven't really did anything yet. But I will start on it now.
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:14 am

At the break of dawn, everything was still,
Even a pindrop could be heard at this hour,
but only two hours later....

BZZZZZT!

"Ah! What was that?" Simon exclaimed at the loud and obnoxious sound. It was clear that he wasn't all that used to the sound of an alarm clock. He would usually wake up at this time anyway because he sleeps early, but last night, he stayed awake late because of how excited he was. "Oh, it was just the alarm. It's finally the day to get my first pokemon!"

"Honey! Come downstairs and eat your breakfast before it gets cold!" said his mother from a distance. "I need to go to work early today, so I will see you when I get back. Bye!" After leaving the house, Simon's mother, Jody, sighed. Shed knew that leaving Simon alone was not the greatest idea in the world, but she trusted her son, so she kept going.

Simon brushed his teeth and then took a shower, trying to get ready so that he can go to Professor Rowan's Lab and choose his pokemon. He knew that if he got there too late, he wouldn't be able to get a pokemon. "Alright, everything is set. Time for me to go now," he said after he had eaten his breakfast quickly.

At this time, he went out the house, heading toward Professor Rowan's Lab. Fortunately for him, he was one of the lucky one's that actually lived in Sandgem Town, the town that the Lab was in. He only had to walk a few minutes to get to the Lab. Once there, he opened the door and found two other kids their too, possibly getting their first pokemon as well. "So, kid, it looks like you came just in time to get your pokemon. These two, Max and Jennifer, came before you and were able to pick their's first, so you are left with the last pokemon," the distinguished Professor said. "Having said that, here you go," Professor Rowan said as he handed the pokeball over to Simon, who was still standing at the door.

"Wow! Thank you, sir! I've been waiting for a long time to finally get my own pokemon," Simon chuckled. That was all that Simon wanted; a pokemon. "Well, I'll be seeing you late-"

"Not so fast. There are two things left that you must do. The first thing is to tell me your name and the second, is to accept this," Professor Rowan interrupted, as he held out a red device. "This is a pokedex. It records all data on pokemon that you've seen and captured. It's like an encyclopedia if you will."

"M-My name is Simon and thank you for this pokedex. I will not let you down. Bye!" Simon yelled as he bolted out the door, eager to fill the pokedex and catch new pokemon.

"Hmph! What a loser," Max stated. Max and Jennifer were childhood friends and were also rivals at everything they did. Collecting pokemon for the pokedex would be no different for them.

"Ahem! Well, you two should get going too. You don't want to lose to him, do you?" Professor Rowan said with a smile. The two trainers nodded at Professor Rowan's statement and also turned around and left the Lab. "Ah...so young and full of energy. I wonder what kind of journey awaits each of them. Well...back to work for me."

Simon ran as fast as he could to the next city to the North, which was Jubilife City, taking Route 202 to get there. Along the way, he would hear rustling coming from some nearby bushes. "What is that?" He thought.

What was rustling in the bushes? What was the pokemon that Simon was handed and what pokemon did Jennifer and Max get? Find out in the next chapter! (Lol.)

Well, that's all for now. Don't forget to comment and give me feedback. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: hmmm   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 am

i wonder whos going to make the emerald and platinum story if they do i call helpin because ive never played emerald and i love the emerald pokemon and i lost my platinum ahhhh the sweet memories Crying or Very sad the music was awesome tooo and srry for changin the topic kinda of
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 am

Well, the Emerald story has to evolve the Battle Frontier, but I guess they can just do the whole Hoenn region, instead of just Ruby and Sapphire story. Which is what I'm doing. I haven't played D/P/Pt, so I'm just writing a story that takes place in Sinnoh, not necessarily just Diamond and Pearl, but a story that could involve all three games.

PS: Feedback please! And also, don't forget to read Dede and Azure's stories as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:24 am

ooooo im so excited cant wait to see wat happens next!
Back to top Go down
UltimateSalamence
Wartortle
Wartortle
UltimateSalamence

PostSubject: well whichever....   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:24 am

well whichever story corner will have a sinnoh story make sure it has the brain frontiers so if u havent played does games check online about them
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 am

I am doing the Sinnoh region story, Salamence. I will probably do the Battle Frontier thing too. Anyway, here goes chapter 2!

The bushes rattled and rustled. Simon thought that it would be a pokemon for sure, but was surprised to see a trainer coming out of the bushes. “Whoa!” The trainer yelled, as he fell on the ground. “Man... that guy is tough! I need to get my pokemon to the pokemon center quickly!” The trainer then ran toward the South, heading to Sandgem Town, so that he can heal his pokemon.

“I wonder what that guy was talking about,” Simon said out loud. Seeing that the guy fell from a particular bush, Simon decided to go through the bush and see what was going on. Getting to the other side, it seemed as though there was another trainer there. “Maybe that guy was battling this guy here? I’ll go ask him.” Taking five steps toward the guy, he turned and faced Simon, immediately drawing his pokeball from the belt on his waist.

“One on one battle, right now!” The mysterious trainer demanded. Simon was shocked that the trainer wanted to battle him. Simon did know what pokemon battles were, but he had never been in one himself, since this was his first day having his very own pokemon.

“Well, alright then,” said Simon. Watching a lot of pokemon battles on television when he was younger gave him ideas on what to do when he battled, but it was nowhere near having the experience you needed in battle. "Go, pokeball!" Simon called out as he threw his pokeball on the ground in front of him. The pokeball opened up and an intense red flash of light shone from it. Simon flinched a little, but the mysterious trainer didn't at all. The pokemon that came out of the pokeball finally appeared in full view, revealing itself to be the fire type starter pokemon, Chimchar.

Simon was amazed at the cuteness, but tough looking pokemon. Chimchar did not impress the other trainer at all. "Ha! Is that all? A wimpy little Chimchar? I'll end this swiftly. Let's go, Bidoof!" The pokeball was thrown from his hand, upon the ground and in the same fashion that Simon's pokeball had done, Bidoof appeared too. This was the first time Simon had seen one of these pokemon, so he didn't know much about it. "Heh...I'll give you the first move," the trainer said confidently.

Thinking to himself, Simon remembered that the pokedex was an encyclopedia on all pokemon, so he pulled it out and scanned the Bidoof. After getting the information that he needed, he then looked up the attacks that his Chimchar can use. "Alright, Chimchar, use Ember!" The little chimp pokemon opened it's mouth and sparks of fire came out of it at a rapid pace.

"Heh. Bidoof, use Water Sport," commanded the trainer. The Ember attack hit Bidoof after the Water Sport drenched it. "Ha! Perfect." Simon had a blank look on his face because he didn't know what the attack did. "I see you're one of the stupid ones...allow me to explain. Water Sport isn't an attacking move. Instead, the user drenches itself with water, therefore, fire type attacks don't have much effect on them. Nice, right? Anyway, your turn, Bidoof. Use Rollout!"

The Bidoof came at Chimchar with incredible speed and before Simon could say anymore commands, Chimchar was hit. "Oh no, Chimchar!" Simon yelled, worried. "Get up and use Scratch on it this time." Struggling to get up from the damaging hit, Chimchar prepared itself for it's Scratch attack. It charged at Bidoof as soon as it stood up, hoping to catch Bidoof off guard.

"You tried your best little man," the trainer said. "Bidoof, turn around and jump over Chimchar, then strike it from behind!" Bidoof, still rolling, followed the directions perfectly. Striking Chimchar from behind was the perfect thing to do. It hit it in the blind spot and dealt more damage. Chimchar was then knocked out. "I knew it. Bidoof was too much for Chimchar to handle. Now, Bidoof, ret-"
The trainer was interrupted by a bright white light. His Bidoof was glowing! "It's evolving..." the trainer said softly. "After all those battles, he must have enough experience to evolve." Seconds later, the bright light subsided and the Bidoof evolved into a Bibarel. It was bigger and looked stronger than before. "Great. You evolved into a Bibarel. Now, return."

"It evolved? What does that mean?" Simon asked. The trainer looked at Simon weirdly and without answering, left. He headed North as well. "Hmm.." Simon said as he looked down upon Chimchar. "Return." A red light shone from the pokeball again, this time sucking the Chimchar back into the pokeball. "I need to go heal him. I know! I'll just keep heading North into Jubilife City. There's a pokemon center there and I was going there anyway."

Simon then took off, heading North to Jubilife City. In 10 minutes, he finally arrived into the city, where it was bustling with life. There was many trainers running around and everyone seemed so happy. Simon hadn't forgot to bring his Chimchar to a pokemon center though, so that was his first stop. Entering the pokemon center, he saw someone familiar. "I-It's you..." Simon said. His face was struck with terror.

Who could this familiar person be? And what would be next in Simon's adventure? Find out in chapter 3!

Alright. Yeah, I introduced 4 main characters so far, 5 including Jody. We'll see more of her later on and the same thing with the other 3 trainers.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:52 pm

oooo so exciting can't wait to hear more and a chimcar sounds perfect!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Alright, time for Chapter 3!

Our adventurer, Simon had just walked into the Jubilife City pokemon center
only to find someone familiar there...

"I-It's you..." Simon said, stuttering with his words. It was the same person that Simon had met at Route 202. The same trainer that bested Simon's Chimchar with a Bidoof.

"Hmph. And it's you. Of course you'll be here. You have to heal that pathetic little Chimchar that I just defeated in battle," the trainer said. "I can't stand to be in the same room with such a failure trainer. I'm outta here." The trainer then heads to the door, only to be stopped by Simon's voice.

"At least tell me your name. I want to know the name of the person who defeated me," Simon pleaded to the trainer.

"If you really want to know that badly, my name is Tyler of Celestic Town. You'll do well to remember that name," the arrogant trainer said as he left the building. Simon stayed in the pokemon center, awaiting the full recovery of his Chimchar, which had started to undergo treatment as soon as Tyler left. The treatment would leave Chimchar resting all night, so Simon decided to stay there the night and call his mom in the morning.

Meanwhile, at 11:00 PM...

"Hmm...That sounds like a good trade, Max. I think you should do it," Jennifer said. Max and Jennifer were together at the Jubilife City's Global Trade Station. Max was deciding whether or not to trade his newly caught pokemon, Starly, for a Yanma that the other trainer, Blake, was trading for. Blake lived in Goldenrod City, in Johto and was also at the Global Trade Station. The Yanma he caught on Route 35 was fairly strong and he thought that Max would accept his offer.

"You could be right, Jen, but I don't want it. Maybe it seems strong to him, but not to me," Max said to Jennifer. He then turned back around and looked at the screen, where he could see Blake and said, "Sorry, but the deal's off. I don't want it anymore. Bye." Max clicked off the moniter and walked away with Jennifer by his side. They ran into a peculiar looking man that was short and wearing crazy looking glasses.

"Hello there fine travelers! I hear you are looking to trade that Starly of yours, hmm?" The man said. "Well, how about trading it for this wonderful Ralts that I caught on Route 209?"

"A Ralts, huh? Well, a psychic type would make for a good addition to my team. Sure," said Max. And with that, the trade was underway. In no time at all, Max was in possession of a brand new pokemon. "Thanks. Now we really have to go. Bye." Once again, Max and Jennifer began to leave, onward to their journey.

The next morning...

Simon woke up to a bell. It was the sound that everything was all clear in the ER, where his Chimchar was. Going into the room, he could see Chimchar was back at 100%. "Yay, you're alright, Chimchar," Simon said happily.

Smiling back at him, Chimchar screeched, "Chaaar!" With that, Simon returned his healthy Chimchar back into it's pokeball, thanked Nurse Joy and went on his way. The only thing is, Simon had forgot to call his mother like he wanted to do.

He hadn't stayed in Jubilife City as long as he wanted to in order to enjoy his view, but he had things to do, so he headed East, toward Route 203. He knew that this route would eventually lead him to Oreburgh City. Only mintues into his walk on the route, he saw Tyler again. Just like last time, Tyler had the same expression he did. "Let's go, kid. This time, a two on two battle!" Tyler yelled out.

Simon looked down at his waist, only seeing one pokeball there. "But I only have one pokemon and my name isn't kid, it's Simon," he replied.

"Well, Simon, go catch another pokemon and let's battle. I'll be waiting," Tyler said. Simon had no choice but to go catch another pokemon if he wanted to battle again. He went behind some bushes in order to get away from Tyler, so that he wouldn't see what pokemon he catches.

What lies in store for Simon? Why is Tyler so wrapped up in battling Simon and what is his own goals? Find out in Chapter 4!
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:31 am

lol wooow thats cooool
Back to top Go down
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 am

Ahaha, Tyler reminds me of Gary Oak because of his attitude. Cool! xD

Anyways, it's amazing how much detail you've put in and still managed to organize it, especially while in 3rd person format! I think I'll have to start doing something similar too n_n'

But good job with the story! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 am

lol i agree azure it might be better then mines hehe n.n
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 am

Haha..thanks girls. I'm trying my best and I guess the journalism class that I had last year is sorta kicking in too. Lol. Chapter 4 will be posted later on today.
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am

ok n.n i'm looking foward to it!
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Well, I ended up staying out all night on Saturday...so I wasn't able to do the story. Lol. I just got back today and since it's late, I will post it up tomorrow after I get back from school (and the movies after school).
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:37 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Gamrlgnd
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Here goes Chapter 4! Sorry for the wait.

After getting through the bushes...

Simon began to think to himself. "Who does that guy think he is? This time, I will wipe the floor with him." Moments after passing through the bushes, Simon comes across a pack of small four-legged pokemon. These pokemon were blue and black with gold star-like symbols on their ears, including their tail as well. Simon stood in awe at the marvelous pokemon. They seemed to be fighting, well two of them were anyway. "They're battling? But why?" It seemed that they were battling for power, for the right to become the leader of the pack. Pulling out his pokedex, Simon, tried to find out what this pokemon was to maybe give a clue as to what they were doing. "A Shinx. This pokemon is co-" said Simon, but before he could finished his sentence, he heard a loud sparkling sound. When he looked up, he saw that one of the Shinx was heavily injured. He had lost. The new leader and the rest of the Shinx then departed from the scene, leaving the helpless and beaten Shinx there.

Being the kind of guy that Simon was, he ran up to the battered Shinx, trying to help it out. Approaching it made the Shinx very timid. "Don't worry little Shinx, I'm here to help you," Simon said with a calm voice. The Shinx just stared at Simon, as if he were attempting to hurt it. Simon reached in slowly for the Shinx. Finally trusting him, it let itself get picked up by Simon, who rushed it over to the pokemon center. After staying with it for a couple hours, it was finally healed, thanks to Nurse Joy. It was 8 PM now and Simon just remembered that he had to battle Tyler. Rushing back to Route 203, he found that Tyler was gone.

Meanwhile, in Oreburgh City...

"Hmph...I tried waiting for him, but he took too long," Tyler said to someone that he seemed to know, already mid-way in their conversation.

"Yeah, that kid is just weird," said a familiar voice. Tyler then thought about something a little longer. After coming to a conclusion, he realized something.

"Hey, Max, since you're here and I was supposed to have a battle with Simon, how about you fill in for him? Let's a have a two on two battle right now," Tyler suggested to Max.

"Heh...sure thing. I need to get my pokemon a little stronger in order to battle against Roark anyway," Max replied.

"Hey," Jennifer said, interrupting their conversation, "Isn't Roark the Oreburgh Gym Leader? I heard he's a tough one." Max and Tyler only nodded to Jennifer's question, acknowledging that what she had said was indeed true.

Max, Jen and Tyler went outside for the battle. Jen stepped to the side as to not get in the way and said, "Okay, I'll be the referee. As you know, this is a two on two battle. The winner will be the one who can defeat both of the opponents pokemon first." Max and Tyler nodded again and took their stances. "Okay, ready?" Jennifer yelled. Max tossed out two pokeballs and Tyler did as well. As the pokemon appeared onto the field, Jennifer announced, "This is a battle between Max and his pokemon, Turtwig and Ralts and Tyler and his pokemon, Bibarel and Kricketot. Let the battle begin!"

Back at Route 203...

SIGH

"Where could he have gone? I understand I was late, but he said he'd be waiting here," Simon grumbled. "Oh well. If he doesn't want to wait, neither will I." Simon looked at the pokemon he was holding in his arms before heading farther East. "Hey, little fella. Would you like to come along with me?" The Shinx looked up at Simon from his arms and smiled, signaling a yes. Shinx hadn't a place to go anymore since it lost it's pack, but now, Simon was going to be his new friend and new home.

A phone rang at Professor Rowan's Lab...

"Hello?" said Professor Rowan. It was Simon's mother. He had been missing for two days now and she didn't know where he was, but she knew he went to Rowan's lab right after she had left the house two days ago. "Ah, yes. Simon is doing just fine. He only went out on his journey with his new pokemon, but he probably just forgot to call you with all the excitement. I'll try to get in touch with him as soon as possible." After a few more lines of conversation between the two of them, Rowan then said, "No, thank you Mrs. Tinon. Bye." Rowan hang up the phone and got back to his research, thinking about what Simon has gotten himself into.

What's going to happen next? And when did Tyler and Max meet? What will Jody do about Simon? Find out in the next chapters!

Last edited by Gamrlgnd on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamrlgnd's Story Corner   Gamrlgnd's Story Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamrlgnd's Story Corner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next