Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Zay-Zay's breeding Center 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcapZay-Zay's breeding Center I_voting_barZay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcapZay-Zay's breeding Center I_voting_barZay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Zay-Zay's breeding Center

Go down 
3 posters

Most Important Thing For A Fresh Egg To Have
A Good Egg Only Moves
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcap25%Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
A Good Set Of IV's
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcap44%Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
A Good Nature
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcap31%Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Easily Breed-able
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcap0%Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tier Group Its In
Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_lcap0%Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

Zay-Zay's breeding Center Empty
PostSubject: Zay-Zay's breeding Center   Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Breeding Center is OPEN! i have all breedable Pokemon and they are looking for a good home, Sick and tired of having to haul around and egg just to have it hatch with Terrible IV's or Missing an Egg move worry no more :3 As i take care of all your breeding needs.

Its simple post a pokemon you want Bred name its Nature, IV's, Egg moves and ill report back to you when i have your pokemon
Back to top Go down
thumper393
Pokemon Egg
Pokemon Egg

TER Credits : 16

PostSubject: Re: Zay-Zay's breeding Center   Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:24 am

whats IV's
Back to top Go down
clampearl99
Magikarp
Magikarp
clampearl99

TER Credits : 59

PostSubject: Re: Zay-Zay's breeding Center   Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 am

I want an Gligar , nature is modest egg moves wing attack , and cross poison
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemon-gts.net
Azayzal
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Azayzal

TER Credits : 418

PostSubject: Re: Zay-Zay's breeding Center   Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 pm

ZOMGOSH i cant believe this threads open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zay-Zay's breeding Center   Zay-Zay's breeding Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zay-Zay's breeding Center
Page 1 of 1