Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Welcome to ThePokemon Online Stories. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!
Theemeraldrain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theemeraldrain

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week!
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 461weavile Click here to view
Latest topics
» POTW: Weavile
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm by aryan aussie

» anyone have a lv 100 event arceus (trade shaymin )
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am by piemelike

» The search for the Legends
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 am by starfox418

» 14th movie dual Trailer
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am by Nape4

» Trading Pokemon
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm by Luckyjack1

» Riolu Giveaway
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm by Luckyjack1

» The god pokemon Arceus
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm by Luckyjack1

» The hunt for The Sinnoh Legends
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am by Luckyjack1

» pokemon with right natures and moves
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am by Frrrlagator

» Forum moved
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am by TheCreator

» need a few pokemon
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am by Frrrlagator

» Spiritomb giveaway
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am by Frrrlagator

» LF: Jolly Female Scyther
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am by Frrrlagator

» Pokemon Im trading
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am by Frrrlagator

Top posters
dedebird (1003)
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDs or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_voting_barDs or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
iLiAs9 (801)
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDs or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_voting_barDs or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fallen Destiny (616)
pokelover (574)
Akis1988 (425)
dexterarm (397)
pokemonmaster764 (394)
pdog1013 (390)
pikachu7 (335)
Azure (333)

Ds or Shoddy Battle?

Go down 
+5
Fallen Destiny
Variant
Skochko
iLiAs9
pokemonmaster764
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you agree that we should use different shoddy and Wi-Fi tournaments ?
yes
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap82%Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
no
Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Azure
Administration
Administration
Azure

TER Credits : 1046

Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:43 am

This is going nowhere. If Shoddy is banned, then people like me and Rai don't even belong here. But then again, I agree with Gyreid too. It would be nice, but well, we don't have enough people who would use Shoddy...And I believe we know why.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

TER Credits : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:38 am

Thats right.. it's total discrimination. i don't even have a place here if there are separate tourneys.. guys, have a heart and for once, think from our point of view. Just try it. And think that you are me/azure with faulty wifi/no DS. Just try.
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Like I've said previously, I use shoddy for testing.

If there is a shoddy tournament AND a ds tournament merged into one, that's a little unfair.

However, if they are seperated but at the same time, I wil be happyto join both brackets, as I have no problem with shoddy.

I really don't know why people are bashing shoddy simply because they put so much effort into their teams. Sure, that's fine and all. People mainly play on their DS' here anyways.

It couldn't hurt to have a shoddy group here too, even if it's substantially smaller.

Last edited by Gyreid on Wed May 26, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:25 am

ok... seriously i have no problem with shoddy i'm trying to learn how to use it.. and btw if anyone would like to help that would be nice n.n' its hard T_T lol
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~! DEDEBIRD LIKES SHODDY
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Gyreid wrote:
Like I've said previously, I use shoddy for testing.

If there is a shoddy tournament AND a ds tournament merged into one, that's a little unfair.

However, if they are seperated but at the same time, I wil be happyto join both brackets, as I have no problem with shoddy.

I really don't know why people are bashing shoddy simply because they put so much effort into their teams. Sure, that's fine and all. People mainly play on their DS' here anyways.

It couldn't hurt to have a shoddy group here too, even if it's substantially smaller.

As i said, you have not stepped into my shoes and thought of it. Are people too chicken to do that .-. jks lol, but listen, gyreid. The result of this 'discrimination' will be lesser participation for the shoddy bracket and it will be less fun for us. Many, almost all people here are willing to battle through DS, and there will be lots of participation in that bracket. That's less fun for us and more for them. Whereas i don't see the problem in a mixed tournament.

Can we please have a mixed tourney in #5? We could do alternate thingies you know.

@Anta: No need to make such a ruckus Razz
@Dede: Sure, i'll help you when i see you online. And good to know you're trying it out, unlike some people..lol.
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote :
@Dede: Sure, i'll help you when i see you online. And good to know you're trying it out, unlike some people..lol.]

this one raikou
Back to top Go down
iLiAs9
Administration
Administration
iLiAs9

TER Credits : 1807

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Quote :
Can we please have a mixed tourney in #5? We could do alternate thingies you know.

its all right. i agree. but we must find some members. time to test my secondary way of battling as you said.

(sry im double posting) Wink
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
Caterpie
Caterpie
Pedobear!

TER Credits : 318

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:44 pm

ilias, please dont double post =_= btw dede WTFPWNT me 3 times in a row..xD
Back to top Go down
dedebird
Empoleon
Empoleon
dedebird

TER Credits : 2913

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:12 am

lol n.n i luv shoddy now but i do like my ds now but i'll use shoddy any time i need a new team though xD i have mewtwo on the one i beat antz withh xDD i'm gonna take mewtwo and put in idk.. i'm still thinking about it hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Gyreid
Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Gyreid

TER Credits : 253

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:57 am

i hope ur talking about uber team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

well i think its unfair because on ds wifi battles you actually have to work for ev's and iv's while on shoddy its a few clicks and 31 iv's and customizable ev's.

yes alot of people say well ds users use ar well ar is poorly made and can be very damageing to ur ds. it can stop working, it can break the cartridge holder thing if used like a wedge, and it can fry ur system (dont belive me look it up).

if u want to risk ur ds use ar
Back to top Go down
Fallen Destiny
Administration
Administration
Fallen Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

ILIAS1 wrote:
Quote :
@Dede: Sure, i'll help you when i see you online. And good to know you're trying it out, unlike some people..lol.]

this one raikou

If you mean, by some people, i don't mean you xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ds or Shoddy Battle?   Ds or Shoddy Battle? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ds or Shoddy Battle?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2